Sneeze every morning once waking up, not living in dusty environment or pollen. Why is it ?

I sneeze every morning once waking up. it would take me 5-10 min sneezing and clearing off my nose . I ve been like this since I was 7 and am now 30! what makes me wonder is that, I ve done changing my mattresses, pillows etc. got no pets at home. not living in a dusty environment nor pollen trees/plants are very rare in our aqea. all these possible causes makes no sense at all since this has been happening to me year round and everywhere! I was even out of the country for a couple of times yet experienced the same thing over and over. every morning about 5-10 min of continous sneezing then voila! sneeze gone and i ll be okay the rest of the day. please help. (you may wonder why now is the only time I had interest figuring out what s wrong. I got used to it! lol!)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013