Smooth to the touch lesions or circular sores on vagina,clear smelly discharge. Regular menstruation. Diagnosed with herpes with no outbreak or cold sore. Medication?

I have smooth to the touch lesions or circular sores in the upper part of my vaginal area . About a week ago I had this smelly clear like liquid discharge that itched real bad however my menstrual came on and It stopped after my menstrual end it worsened. It not itching but it's painful to the touch, inflamed, and the bottom entrance lip area is swollen. I was diagnosed with herpes type one 6 years ago and never had an outbreak nor cold sore. What is this I'm experiencing ?and what medicines or creams I can use till my Dr. visit?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013