Smooth pink bumps on penis, hair protruding from them. Treatment for ingrown hair?

I m a 56 year old male. This past August I noticed a couple of smooth, pink bumps on my penis . One had a hair growing out of the middle, the other had one out of the side. I didn t pay much attention then, now I have maybe 6-8 of these bumps. I actually caused one by pulling on a hair. It worries me that there are more of them, and most have a hair in or close, but a few them seem not to have any. Any clue what this might be?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012