Smoking weed, light headed, dizzy, lost, feeling asleep when not sleeping. How can I treat these symptoms?

Hello i need your help .. Im 14 years old . Its not my first time smoking weed im having weird symptoms. I feel light headed ,dizzy,i also feel lost into space and i feel like im asleep when im not , i also feel like i dont have control over my body what can i do for these symptoms to stop . Should i go to the hospital ? What would they do ? What should i drink or eat to make all these symptoms go away ? I
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012