Smoking meth. Started losing weight and looks gaunt. What should be done?

My partner has admitted to me that he has been smoking meth on average 3xa week. I suspected, and he confirmed this has been going on for months. This has made me angry and un trusting. He is 60, way too old to be fooling around with such a dangerous drug. I ve done my research, tried to intervene, and even confiscated and dissolved the meth I ve found. He s become very agitated, his family are not aware but suspect that something is wrong as he s lost a crazy amount of weight and looks gaunt . How can iget him the help he needs? Where do I even begin, and is it possible to fight the addiction after more than a year of constant abuse?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012