Smoking meth. Developed fatigue, tension and back pain. History of broken wrist. Cause for pain?

Hello, I ve been smoking meth for about two years now, but have recently encountered back pains, a little bit of upper shoulder tension or strong uncomfortability. Also left forearm , wrist and and arm muscle pain and fatigue , painfull topside forarm if i ball my fist and turn it clock wise. umm, it s not all at once. And I quit recently for a few days and it seemed to almost vanish. However, the same day within hours of using I felt the pain growing, the majority of in my lower left side. I don t overdue or , over stress my body and when I sit or lay there s not really any pain but when I get up and especially after I take a fist step an excruciating sharp pain emmits but then seems to ease up a tad after I m moving for a couple minutes. My past medical history s kinda short I have however pulled a back muscle before. About four years ago. Also ive brushed my pancreas I think it was my pancreas about 7 years ago, I broke my left wrist around 2006 and a small fragment of bone is still jiggling around in there but after a year checkup or so the doc said the chip has rounded off and should be a problem, other than that I m stuck, oh and I haven t had a phisical for over fifteen years, I turn 33 this November, what s up doc
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012