Smoking marjuiana. Stopped taking nurotin due to psychotic episodes. Getting migraine. What is causing this?

I ve been taking two nurotin unprescribed every night for about 7 months. I stopped taking them a couple days ago because I feel like they have been causing me to have pychotic episodes. I smoke marjuiana daily, and also take 2-4 drug store sleep aids every night. Lately I have been getting migraines worse than I usually do, and frequent feelings of intense anxiety and social awkwardness. I don t know if its the drugs or my depression problems becoming worse..please help.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012