Smoking marijuana to help pain, agitation, fatigue, stress from a painful anal abscess. Fistulotomy in 13 days. Any problems ?

Hello, I m having a fistulotomy in 13 days, and I have been smoking marijuana daily for the last 3.5 weeks to help with pain, agitation, fatigue , stress , and comfort from a painful anal abscess . I quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana about two months ago but just started smoking marijuana again. Previously, I was a daily marijuana smoker for 15 years with many periods of about 2 months when I didn t smoke. I have seen surgical instructions that say to stop 3 days before and some say several weeks. I am a 31 year old male in good health who exercises regularly and is in good shape. How long should I abstain from marijuana before surgery? What are the chances of the surgeon cancelling the surgery when I tell the anesthesiologist my history and that I smoked about two weeks before the surgery? Also, would one week be ok, or should I just stop smoking now? The marijuana really helps me feel better because I constantly feel fatigued and ill. Thank you for your help in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012