Smoking marijuana daily, tooth extraction needed. Opting for IV sedation. Risk factors?

I smoke marijuana on a daily basis. I need to see a denist to have an extraction and a variety of things done. I will be opting for IV sedation twilight sleep . If I stop smoking 3-4 days prior to sedation will there still be a risk or am I over thinking this and worried over nothing? I do not have much money and this will cost me more than I can afford out of pocket. I have to skip paying one of my bills this month to get this done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012