Smoking marijuana. Have chronic insomnia and GAD issues. How long will I be sick?

Hi, I am a 27 year old who has been smoking marijuanna for about 8 years because it helped chronic insomnia and GAD/no appetite issues that have been reccurring throught my life...earliest memories invole anxiety-fear of impending disaster. In addition to the dope i usually take a sleep-aid (gravol/sleep-eze) until i need to take 4-6 to have results...then the anx t is uncontrollable and i must just avoid sleep for a few nights. This obviously is contributing to my anxiety, and i started taking codene for a fractured neck about 3 years ago in varrying ammounts-usually about 12 tylenol #1 s/day. Also snowballing the anxiety, I know. I am unsure of how to begin to reclaim my life. I fear any anti-anxiety meds (ativan?) because i seem to have a personality for addictive things. I know caffene is a contributor too, I just don t know what to stop first and need a tangible first step...caffene/codene/pot/sleep-aid? I am thinking of beginning the master cleanse diet and stopping all at once, I just fear my own emotional instability/further panic attacks. How long approximately will i be sick? My husband doensn t know how many pills I take and I have a young child and two stepkids whom i need to maintain composure for, every time i try to stop my mood is so dark and awful, maybe it is worth the risk to ask for clonazepam or something while i stop the others?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013