Smoking, coughing, uric acid level increased, not able to sleep, taking montek lc. Why is this medicine for?

sir i am smoking from past 5 years though not regularly , and also i am coughing since then only..., in recent past my uric acid level got increased due to taking lot of protine and by some extent from beer also! so suffered from high blood pressure! now every thing got controlled but thing coughing has been incresed! doctor did some tests but found nothing....! the test were of allergy and esnophil...! but i can t sleep properly in night he has suggested me to take montek lc , i want to know for what porpose he has written me this medicine
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012