Smoking cannabis, right side of body numb, increased heart beat. Help

So today I was watching tv with my husband and had smoked cannabis not to much since I m not really that big on smoking cannabis when all of a sudden my whole right side of my body went unnatrually numb and my heart started to race. I didn t know what to do except to try to calm myself down. I tried eating, taking a shower and sleeping and nothing seemed to work my right side of my body was numb like this for over an hour and a half. Finally it started to go away and just my right ear felt and sounded weird to me compared to normal. I m 23 years old female, okay health and I don t know what s happening to me. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012