Smoking and tobacco addiction, occasional drinking, want to get over it. How can kidney stones and appendix be controlled with food?

Hi Sir/ madam, my name is Deepak I smoke regularly and eat pan parg & rarely drinking, my age s 24 , till i did t face any problem, in pan parag i eat stones many times,i started smoke at the age of 14, at the age 16 i started eat pan parag, at the age of 18 i started driking but rarely, i decided to leave this bad habits,i need to clarify some quations, if i have kidney stones without operation how can i control by food (which type of food i need to take) if i have appendix without operation how can i control by food ( which type of food i need to take ) i need to recover my health back what i need to do,
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012