Smoking, alcohol addiction, blister in the throat, no pain. What could this be?

Hi I m a 23 yr old female that smokes 1 1/2 pack of cigarettes and drink excessively as of recently. I noticed today that my uvula had a white color in a circular shape. Also on the wall of my throat I noticed a growth pinkish in color yet clearish as if it is translucent. The growth is firm yet moveable but no pain is associated with either. My throat has been irritated for the past several weeks and I ve associated this with my excessive drinking and smoking . The growth is similar looking to a blister .
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012