Smoking addiction, vomiting followed by fever, sweating, leg pain, redness over shin, taken ibuprofen, emetral. Had heart attack and a stint in main artery. What can be done?

Yes! My husband started throwing up at 3am and has had fever , sweating, freezing and now leg pain. His thigh hurts and his shin is red and he is burning up. I gave him ibuprofen (800mg) and emetral in some soda this am and 30 min ago. It s not getting better and just to let you know he had a heart attack February 18th 2011 and a stint in his main artery and I m worried!!!!! Please tell me what to do? He is 43 and smokes and wont Liston.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012