Smoking addiction, have quit smoking recently. Will the traces of nicotine show up in urine?

I had been a smoker for about a year and a half (about a pack a day). I just quit cold turkey 2 weeks ago (for my own health) with no cravings or desires to smoke. I JUST took a urine test today for an employer who is interested in my services. They are a tobacco free company. My metabolism is high anyway, always has been, and I drink a lot of water/juice/coffee anyway and I eat pretty healthy as well. How long will any traces of nicotine show up in my urine??? This job, as well as my future, depend on this!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012