Smoking addiction, have numbness in arms and fingers with loss of consciousness post smoking. What is the cause?

i m 18 years old and i weigh about 100 pounds, i ve been smoking ciggarettes for about 4 years, and just recently sometimes when i smoke , my arms and fingers go numb and i kind of loose conciseness of everything around me. Usually if i get dizzy after smoking, i know its from having an empty stomach but the last couple times its happened, i ve ate. Do you know a possibe reason of why this might be happening?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012