Smoking addiction, have low BP, high heart rate, normal cholesterol, taking crestor. Do I need treatment?

hi i was born obn sep /8 /1975 recentley i started checking my blood prussure,i found out that its always between 10 on 85..some times its 13 on 93specially when im not sleeping well,my both parents have got bp on late age. my hearts beats counts between 90 to 102 some times .they keep displaying high beats. my cholestrole now is normal after a good healthy food and using crestor 20mlg for a month and half. i do smoke about 15 ciggarettes aday on maximum. im now 83 kg and my hight is 171cm.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012