Smoking addiction, have early erection followed by loss of desire in sex, no improvement with technique, lycopodium. What else can be done?

Dear Sir, would you help me please to remedy my premature ejaculation problem? Name: Piyal Roy Age: 25 Height:5 5 weight:50 kg Addiction: only smoking (16 to 17 cigarettes) sir, I m having problem with my girlfriend for early erection .normally i erect within less than 1 min.and after that i don t get any desire to sex at all.i tried lots of time doing stop and start technique.but i didn t work.then after reading some blogs and some therapy i took lycopodium 30 c ( liquid ) for 1 didn t work too.i need a solution that would remove this problem permanently. would you help me sir?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012