Smoking addiction, difficulty in breathing, lower sexual drive, weight gain. Suggestions?

Hi I have been a smoker for 26 years, and my health seems to be going south. I have put on weight, I don t feel any better with my breathing and my sex drive and ability has gone which as you can imagine. I have seen a gp for nearly ten years for anything because I don t want to waste their time. But now I feel I have to talk to some one so now is my time to ask for help and advice. I don t want to start smoking again. I don t also want to be taking pills to compensate the nicotine .
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012