Smoking addiction, COPD with fits, periodic numbness in arms and legs, severe cough causing tightness in ribs. Taken various medicines. Remedy?

hi im a female with copd and ive had fits with this condition in the early stages,its been 9 weeks and now i have to go for a eeg and a brian scan,i have been quite ill with it and now suffer walking,my arms and legs get numb from time to time and cant even walk 50 steps without coughing and then being sick,i have bin on quite alot of medication and have two inhalers .i am 45 and did smoke around 20 a day ,i have found it difficult to give up smoking and smoke 3 a day,when i cough it feels like my toso is tightning and feels like my ribs are going to crack,any answers please ,thankyou diane
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012