Smoking addict, marijuana, hand soles cramps, increased heart beat. Whats the cause and cure?

Hi Doctor how are you
I have been smoking since 1997 and started to smoke marijwana 10 years ago , three months ago i had strange feeling for first time in my life i feel it , it was numbness in the left arm , hand soles cramps and increased heartbeat . 2 days later the same symptoms happened again but this time with change colour in my left hand ( the left side of the hand became dark blue for 2 days then it turned to the nature colour ) . My cholesterol level was very haigh . I made ECG and heart effort every thing is ok . I have quit smoking since that time and practiced sport on a daily basis and take medicin for cholesterol .
Now my cholesterol level is normal . but some time I do not feel comfortable with my heart i dont know how to explain it it like a little pain for a second come from time to time .
Can you explain the situation that i have been through ? what cause the cramps and changing colour ?
Why i feel my heart is not ok while the ecg and the heart effort is ok , is there any more test or analysis i should take for my haert ?
sorry for my poor english language , i hope that i deliver the idea correctly .
thanks for help
I appreciate you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013