Smoking addict, have tightness and red spots in chest, occasionally itchiness. Blood test clear. Lung disease?

I have been smoking from last 10 years about 10 ciggerate per day. Nowadays I feel its causing problem in my lungs. Nothing particular but some time i feel tightness in chest. I get red spots in chest. If I apply some fungal cream it goes but it comes back after 10 days. I fear is it because of any lung disease. This is there almost 1 year. Sometime it feels itchy. Please let me know any rashes in chest is possible because of lung disease. I recently did blood test for general purpose. It all looks healthy.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012