Smoking addict, have regular headaches, tests showed high cylindrical power, dryness in eyes. Is it related to smoking?

Recently, i have consult a eye doctor due to regular headaches every day. Doctor told me i have -2 cylindrical power. he told me to wear eyeglasses . he also told me that i have a dryness in my eyes which may be ccaused due to smoking. my question is i am not able to quit smoking . if i start smoking does it further effect on my eyes... is cylindrical power has anything concern with smoking? is headaches can be cause by dryness in eyes? please help..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012