Smoker, trying to quit smoking. Having exhaustion, nausea, upset stomach. Having early, short periods. Reason?

I m a 27 year old woman, who has 2 children, & had 2 miscarriages previously and also have had my gallbladder removed several years ago. I am a daily smoker, who is trying to quit smoking ... my symptoms are as follows... Exhaustion, nausea , upset stomach , discomfort at times in my right side of my stomach. These have been occuring over the past month or a little longer. My newest symptoms are that my period has arrived 1 week early and only lasted 3 days when I normally get my period at the same time every month (normally lasts about 4 days), my stomach feels very warm to the touch and I seem to have a constant body temp of 98.5 degrees. These have just been noticed over the past week and a half. Not sure whats going on with me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013