Smoker since years, recently felt dizzy after one stick, eases with a nap. What should be done?

Hi,im not sure wether im feeling right or abnormal after finishing a stick of a smoker for over 15years and recently one stick of cig cause me to feel dizzy and not being able to stablise myself when im standing.i can only withhold one brand with lower nicotine n tar in it.i ve tried other brand but it turn out to be the same. This occurence only applies after a stick or two. Something makes me shaky,feeling like im loosing control to stand,pale looking, feeling sudden fear and could nt control but only to lie down and give myself a deep nap which makes it go away but no nauseous or feeling to puek.please advice generally i plan to quit though however quitting is nt the immediate change i could as it may worsten my health condition.please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013