Smoker, have chest tightness, numbness on arm, fatigue, swollen ankles, ECG normal. Probable causes?

Hi I have been getting tightening in my chest and strange numbness down left arm also low fatigue and swollen ankles I went to my doctors who had me rushed into A&E they did bloods and ECG but they were fine but while I had ECG on did not get the chest pain , I have been referred to cardiac unit for tests but am worried as that could be a few weeks away and the pains are still happening I am a 38 year old women who smokes about 10-15 a day but am normally pretty healthy
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013