Smoker, get blurring at the corner of eyes, imbalance with headache, neck pain. MRI normal, BP and diabetes ruled out. Cause?

Hello Dr. Arun Prasad Sir, I am 28 year unmarried male working in IT (most of the time infront of computer), I do smoke - 10-15 cigaretes. Weight -80 kg height-5.6 ft I have been facing this symptoms since quite long time, (I am under dignosis for hiper tension which is mostly under 140/90 since last 1.5 year - no blockage, chlorestrol level is normal, no sugar) My left eye starts blurring at the corner and I feel like loosing the balance. Some times I have this with both the eyes and stays there for around 30 mins and ends with headache which is normally at the back or at one side. Some times blurred vision along with headache. I do get pain in the back of neck and in beteen back of sholders when this episode comes. I had a MRI scan and neck xrays, also I was investigated for migrane and synus but nothing was found and every report shows as normal. Had a investigaton by the ear & eye specialist before 1 year-same kind of symptoms were recorded that time as well. I cant understand what exactly is happening to me. I am yet to visit neurologist as suggested by my doctor. I dont have blood pressure or Sugar family history. Appreciate your help in advance Amar
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013