Smoker, drinker, drug abuse, had unprotected sex. If concieved, will all that affect the baby?

hey there I m trying to help my cousin she had sex with this guy 2weeks ago she told me she had a feeling that she could be pregnant but she ate edibles a week ago and a couple days ago she smoked weed, drank beer, and snorted a line of crystal meth is it possible when she takes the pregnancy test the results could come out false ?and, could all that still affect the baby if she ends up pregnant? what would you suggest me to do to help her? sorry I m asking so much but I m really worried for her she don t want to go to the doctors and i really wonna have a talk with her about this topic but need to know these answers so i could know what to tell her.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012