Smoker, drinker, dizziness, sore chest, difficult to breathe, loss of apetite. Suggestions?

Hi, i went drinking 3nights on a row at the weekend. Yesterday i had to come hoem from work, dizzy, disorientated, sore chest . I sat on the couch, had a small amount of soup and about 750ml of water. Felt really tired and went to bed, but couldnt switch off and slleep at all. Had to ring into work sick. Felt very anxious and fuzzy. Today i feel much the same (3days after last drink). This never normally happens to me. I have chest pains like it is a big effort to breath. I was worried i would forget to breath during the night. I am 30year old male and generally healthy although i do smoke unfortunately. How long will this anxious panicky feeling last? I also have no appetite at all?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012