Smoker, drinker. Pain in right hip after keeping foot in the hole accidentally. Pinched nerve?

Well I think I have a pinched nerve cuz it s hurts when sneezing and coughing as well as any sort of movement. It s my right hip area the hurts. I need help to even put socks and pants on. I ve had this same problem before but my gp had no idea so sent me for ct scan . It showed that the right hip was worn a lot more then the left. Almost like early osteoarthritis . But there was still little cartilage there. I m 31 and a smoker. I drink casually a lot. There is know history of this in my family. I can walk with a waddle but do get a shooting pain to top right buttock. This pain only seems to be back and side of my hip. My inner thigh and lower back are fine. I think u have a pinched nerve cause by compression. The other day I had a ladder on my right shoulder and while walking I put my right foot in a hole I didn t see cuz of the snow. I really think this is related. My question is. How do I beat or get rid of the pain. I cannot afford to be down and out as I am leaving for a Europe vaca on thurs. great timing. Please help with anything you can
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013