Smoker. Having sharp pain in lungs, testical and penis. Are these symptoms a sign of cancer?

For a very long time, I have had sharp pains on the sides of my lungs and now the pain doesn t go away. I used to be a heavy marijuana smoker and when I did smoke, my testicles/ penis would be in a lot of pain. I have confirmed this by not smoking for awhile then I smoked once more when the pain came back. I am honestly not a healthy person. I am 23 years old and I weigh around 240lbs. Are these symptoms a sign of any type of cancer?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM,thank you for your query.
Cancer is not the first thing to think of and cancers,especially lung cancers are very rare in your age. Testicle cancer i more common but also I dont think this is likely to be malignant disease. however you should do some basic tests such as lung xray and testicular ultrasound just to rule out some other diseases.
Wish you good health. Regards.