Smoker. Frequent pains in chest. Strain on abdomen, back. On medicines for asthma. Suggestions?

Sir, I have been smoking cigarettes(all brands) for one year and recently my inner chest began getting frequent pain after smoking.....Would you please tell me the reason.Also recently my lower abdomen also getting some sort of strain...and a real strain on my back.I weigh 95 kilograms and is of almost 180 cm tall.I am 18 years old and being operated 3 times for three different reasons.first when i was 1.5 yrs old (PDA),the second one when i was 16 on which my tonsils were removed because of frequent infections.On the third one my leg was broken in an accident and some metal is inserted in my legs side bone.I also suffer from astma and is inhaling cipla maxiflow 100 mg (2 tablet)per day.i am also using memoflow nasal sprays.please reply sir...
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013