Smokeless tobacco user. Unable to quit. Bloated stomach. What is going on?

I am a smokeless tobacco user (been attempting to quit and failing). Lately, I have a need to burp more and at times, it feels like I may throw up after burping. I also notice stomach bloat, where I did not experience this even as far back as a week ago. My first question is what is going on with the burping and stomach bloat, and my second is advice on quitting tobacco cold turkey (I m the type of guy that has to do things immediately, not a long, drawn out process)?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012