Smoked weed,feeling dizzy, cannot concentrate. What should i do?

Hello, I have smoked a weed 3 days ago which was quite strong compared to other ones,I was high then felt asleep but since then,i feel dizzy and feel like the world is moving so slow,i have tried to take vitamins ,and good foods however it is the same,i fell like it will never disappear,I cant concentrate myself into sth.What should i do,will it disappear?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Smoking weed can cause you to have all the side effects that you have described. I do believe that you might need to concentrate on getting yourself treatment at a rehabilitation center. I hope this works since you are not able to manage yourself at home. Consulting a substance abuse counselor will give you ideas on how to be able to deal with these conditions.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!