Smoked weed, feeling high even after a week. Unable to suppress sickness. What to do?

I smoked some pure weed last monday and today is already sunday but i still feel high and spaced out. I need a help. I drink a lot of liquid such as fruit juices, milk, cofee, green tea, and tried so many possible cure to heal my sickness now but i still feel the same. I stay healty and eat nutritious food but untill today there is no good result to me. What should i do? I lost all my senses, clumsy and so being so blur the entire week. Please help me i need some help really!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there~

I am glad that you are seeking help on a public forum. I am sure there are a lot of issues involved in your marijuana usage and since you mention pure weed it seems to me that marijuana has been a problem for you in the past. It has been addictive and you have been having difficulty going off of it. I think it will help to seek the expert help of a substance abuse counselor. It will also help to see a psychiatrist in taking care of your mental health concerns. You could be at risk for permanent damage to your body if you do not do so. I hope this warning helps.

Take care and wish you good recovery!
  Anonymous's Response
Im posting this anonymous because i dont want peaple that i know to know i am involved with drugs (no pills etc, only cannabis).

But what i wanted to say; Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur is right ofcourse. But do you drink much coffee the days after you used, because in my experience when i drink coffee the day after using i usually feel sick and very nauseous, i dont know it might just be me :P

O and do you play an instrument, a guitar for instance, trust me try it, after a while you'll feel better and maybe use less of that stuff :)

Because of my experience, my conclusion is: It's really bad stuff when you use it for all the wrong reasons even though they say it can not hurt you, you will regret it whether its after a few days or ten years. Its just a tip, please dont use it every month :)