Smoked weed. Tingling sensation in chest, and throat, increased heart rate. What is it? Be worried? Harmful?

Hello doctor; I'm 16 years going on 17 recently I smoked a gram of weed, I experienced a really weird tingling sensation in my upper chest, shoulders and throat, my heart rate increased alot, it's not my first time smoking weed, the same experience happend before, I just want to know should I be worried about these experiences, what are they, and will they cause any harm, is it possible that I could have a bad reaction to weed all the time?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013