Smoked socially. Had bronchitis. Pain in shoulder. Early sign of lung cancer?

Hello my name is xxx and I have socially smoked (maximum 5 cigarretes a week) on and off for a year and a half. I recently had Bronchitis which included having shoulder pain in my right shoulder which began one day out of the blue slowly increasing in pain throughout the day. The pain went away after a week or so but remained slightly even after a doctor told me my lungs were back to normal from the infection. Also had the pain in my left shoulder for one day but only lasted a few hours ( same increase in pain level) 3 week later can still feel the pain in my right shoulder when I do certain weight excercises. Read shoulder pain was an early sign of lung cancer . Is there anything to worry about. Regards xxx
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013