Smoked methadone, weed, ten days back. Will it show up on a swab test for saliva?

Hey I m 23 yrs old and I took 1 or 2 hits out of a bong on June 29 and took 30 mg of methadone on July 10th I have to go see my probation officer on aug 1st I was wonder if the thc and methadone will show up on the saliva swab or not what do you think but my probation officer knows I take 30mg roxycotion and 1 mg of xanx a day will the THC and methadone still show up even tho I don t smoke weed everyday or take methadone every day it was a one time thing ???
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012