Smoked meth, drank alcohol. Having sore throat, cough, hoarse voice. No help from home remedies. Take antibiotics?

i recently smoked alot of meth with some friends and drank alcohol i have to speak quite alot at work and i have had a hoarse sore throat horrible cough and coarse voice for 2 days i have tried sucking on lemon and ice with mineral water butter menthols , soothers, gargled salt, ate honey had a hot shower and inhaled the steam but my voice is still gone how much longer will it be like this? should i get some antibiotics? or antiinflammatory medication?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013