Smoked meth. Talking nonsense, seeing things which were not present. Positive drug test. Treatment?

my fiance came home from work the other night really energetic. i went to bed and he said he was going to follow me. i woke up at 230 on tha am and he was in the living room out of his mind. he was all over the place, saying things that didn t make since, and seeing things that weren t there. i expected he was using meth, so the next day i bought a drug test . he tested positive for methamphetamine and amphetamine. he then told me he took one hit off a blunt laced with something the morning he went to work. it isnt possible for him to exhibit such behavior more than 12 hours after smoking the marijuana right
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012