Smoked marijuana. Memory short, feeling bit detached. Is it psychological problem?

i smoked marijuana for the first time 5 days ago. i smoked way too much and had a bad experience and decided never to smoke again. however, i still am feeling weird 5 days later. i cannot concentrate on anything, memory is very short, feeling a bit detached and spacey if you will. just not feeling like myself at all. i just want to get back to this just an after effect of smoking for the first time, and the trace amounts of thc are making me feel this way, or is it more of a psychological problem? nobody else who i smoked with feels this way. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012