Smoked marijuana. Had sinus and ear infection with soreness and swelling. Okay?

Hi I am an 18 year old female and yesterday I smoked some marijuana. About an hour or so after I started noticing a slight swelling in my mouth where the cheek is. The side of my throat hurt and my tounge hurt too. My friend smoked it as well and nothing happened to her. I have smoked weed often and I have never had any sign of an allergic reaction . Well right now it is the next morning and it is still slightly swollen and painful. not really noticable but just there bugging me. The inside of my ear hurts too. I have no idea if i am getting an ear infection or i have a sinus infection starting. I just found it odd that it happened after smoking marijuana. I asked one of my friends who is taking college courses about addictions and she said that it might have been pollen that triggered the swelling. She also said since i smoke it often that i might have built up a tolerance and its just a reaction from smoking too much and that i should take a break. My throat isnt closing it didnt all night. Its just an odd soreness and swelling. The inside of my mouth is not of any odd color either. I dont have an weird bumps or anything. If you could help me that would be great. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012