Smoked hookah and having strange reaction. What might be the problem ?

I have had experience smoking hookah for a long while, but recently I started getting very strange symptoms such as: Elevated heart rate , tingly/ numbness of the face and had a hard time breathing. My face would also feel very hot and swollen. It would pass after a few minutes, but only occurs when I first start smoking it and doesn t happen afterward. It s very strange. I am hoping you can suggest to me what might be the problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011