Smoked hooka with tobacco which led to unconsciousness. Has never happened before. Help?

Hey there! Something really weird happened to me yesterday and i was wondering if you could help me understand it and give me some advice. Yesterday i got back home after a long flight and decided to smoke some Hooka (its smoking tobacco through a pipe and a bowl of water) i very rarely smoke so i was very surprised when after only 25 mins of smoking i got up and after a couple of minutes fell on the floor and fainted. I also remember having some convulsions. It got me pretty scared, i mean dizziness and feeling light headed is normal but fainting? I ve been having a bad headache since then, i wonder if its related to the fact that when i fell i bumped my head (near the right eye) or because i fainted? I smoked on full stomach and i dont think i was dehydrated. I dont have any history of fainting or anything similar. I would really appreciate some advice, thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer