Smoked bath salts, swelling of tongue and lips. Suggestions?

I knew better and regret it so much but I smoked bath salts 4 days ago and now I have sores in my mouth, swollen, tongue , and lips . The sores are almost healed from rinsing with peroxide but the very uncomfortable swelling of tonge and lips is not going down. Hard for a doctor to give an explanation when nobody really l knows what is in that poison but any advise would be helpful. From research online I m not the only one who has experienced this problem is they just talk about it not, what they did for it or if it ever went away. I m very scared my mouth will be inflamed forever, what do I do????
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are allergy to smoke
it may take 3-4 week to ge back allergy after the exposure to smoke
need to get further consultation as to which things you are allergic to prevent further attacks
temp cure to use anti allergics tabs for 3 week
short course of steroids
triamsolone mouth paint locallyover the tongue mouth ad affected area with antacids for 3 week