Smoked. Pain, aching in lower stomach. Is there anything i can do?

Hi. Last Friday I tried crystal meth for the first time with a friend of mine. At the beginning of the night I just snorted a tiny bit because I was a little afraid, around 4 in the morning she was smoking it and I took 2 hits. I never slept. Saturday I had horrible chest pains and increased heart rate and feeling of panic and worry and no appetite . Sunday early in the AM I couldn t take it anymore and I went to the ER. Doctor did ekg , blood work and urine test, and x-ray of chest. I told him what happened and he said I should just wait for it to wear off. But today now Im feeling really horrible pain and aching in my lower stomach. I already have a $3,500 bill to pay at the hospital now and they didnt even really do anything for me but Im just afraid that something bad will happen. Is this just a side effect? Is there anything I can do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013