Smoke poppers, hurting bowels, loose stools, increased urge. Any solution ?

hey there my name is AAAAAA im 17 and live in ontario, ive been smoking poppers (marijuana and unfiltered tobacco smoked out of a bong from a popper tube/shaft) for about 4 years now anywhere from 4-10 poppers per day every day. my bowels are hurting all the time now and its been ongoing for several months. my stool is usually diahrea and small in size, i always feel the need to go even if theres nothing and im constantly running to the bathroom. this is becoming a serious issue, i havent been able to work or go to school and i think ive become highly addicted to not only the method of which its smoked but the lifestyle, all of my friends smoke poppers which makes it nearly impossible to quit it just feels like theirs nothing that can replace it, i dont even smoke cigarettes anymore....... any advice? so this in turn makes it very hard to stop
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  136 Awaiting Answer