Smoke marijuana with tobacco for head rush. What are the risks of lung cancer ?

Hi there I have been hearing some very disturbing facts on something me and my friends are doing daily. It may be hard to understand, but what we do is smoke marijuana out of a bong, however it s not just marijuana in the bong we also put tobacco primarily for the head rush of the tobacco. I ve heard extremely frightening stories like some of my friends can no longer hold down meals because the unfiltered tobacco eats away at your stomach lining. Some friends put as much as half a cigarette in one toke and it all burns and they cannot walk after due to the head rush. Last fact I have heard is that if you smoke them daily, there is a 90 percent chance of acquiring lung cancer in your lifetime, that I know is bull but may be true to an extent. Limited research has been done on these so please give me everything you know.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013