Smoke marijuana, oral swab test to be done. Chances of passing the test?

Ok here we go; On 7/2/12 I was offered a job and informed my drug test would be an oral swab. So on the 2nd I stopped smoking marijuanna. Yesterday 7/10/2012, my first day of work, I was given my oral swab test and passed. Needless to say when I got home , knowing I had passed my test, rolled a 0.6g joint and smoke half. I was notified by another employee that another test was going to be given, actually 2 more tests total, randomly over next week. Naturally Im freaking out. I managed to get excused from work today due to family incident but must return tomorrow to office and think my 2nd test will be administered. Is it possible to pass my oral swab test tomorrow 7/11/12?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012